Prices inclusive of all taxes.
Is it a dress? Is it a tunic? Well, it could be anything you want it to be! Work, play, dance or sleep in the most versatile shirt dress ever made (or so we'd like to believe). Wear it with pants or throw it over a slip dress; add a belt to cinch the waist or don't.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre
- Chinese Band Collar
Wooden Button Detailing
- Oversized Sleeves with Cuffs
- Curved Bottom Hem
- Side Seam Pockets
- Pair it with our Linen Shirt Dress
||In cms||In inches|
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic and natural light sources.
With the right kind of love and attention, a natural fibre like linen can last longer than your best relationship. Here’s Saphed’s quick TLC guide.
Rule Number One: Always Pre-wash New Linens Before Using
The first soak is vital to enhance linen’s beauty, settle its threads, and prolong its life. Fully unfold your Saphed linen and use a mild liquid detergent, less than the quantity you usually employ. Please note: use of a fabric softener is not advisable as it weakens natural fibres. Much like your heart, linen will soften naturally over time.
Rule Number Two: Segregate For Following Washes
Always segregate your dark linens from your light ones; pre-treat stains before washing; do not bleach; wash in a gentle warm water cycle and finish off with a cold water rinse.
Rule Number Three: Be Gentle While Drying
Natural fibres like linen are delicate, so drying on a clothesline is best. If using a machine dryer, gently shake out and smooth damp linens before placing in the dryer; set to the lowest heat.
Rule Number Four: Iron While Still Damp
It is advisable to take your Saphed linens out of the dryer while still damp and then iron. Spray headstrong wrinkles with water, if required.
Rule Number Five: Say No To Plastic Storage
Linen needs to breathe, so say no to plastic bags and boxes. Store in a dry, cool ventilated area and for long term storage, wrap in muslin cloth.
And above all, be kind. You’re going to be together for a long, long time.